ACME Machine Works, Inc.
Complete Machine System Manufacturing
Supplier Terms & Conditions
- ACME Machine Works reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes, and equipment.
- All special processes required by this PO must be performed by qualified personnel.
- Our organization reserves the right to review and approve the Supplier’s Quality Management System.
Standard QMS Requirements include:
- Suppliers providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes.
- Customer Directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
- Suppliers initially approved for use via Certification (ISO9001, AS9100, ISO17025, AS9120, etc.) must notify our organization of any changes to that certification.
- The Supplier shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data. Unless noted otherwise on Purchase Order, the latest level is to be used.
- ACME Machine Works reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items including key characteristics.
- The Supplier is required to:
- Notify ACME Machine Works of non-conforming processes, products, or services and obtain approval for their disposition.
- Flow down to the supply chain all applicable requirements, including customer requirements.
- Capture and report all Counterfeit parts.
- Supplier is expected to:
- Be aware of their contribution to product or service conformity.
- Be aware of their contribution to product safety.
- Be aware of the importance of Ethical Behavior.
- Right of access by ACME Machine Works, our customers, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at all levels of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- All vendors providing Calibration Services must:
- Maintain Certification to ISO17025 (or equivalent)
- Provide reporting of “As Found” and “As Left” status if the item is found to be out of tolerance.
- Identify Calibration Standards used.
- Utilize Calibration Standard traceable to NIST.
- All Suppliers are being Graded, we monitor Supplier Performance and will notify Suppliers if they fall below acceptable standards.